Skip to content
UAV and Ground data gathering methods
can be coordinated and customized to detect
and report …
- geo-hazards that may represent a risk to pipeline or construction operations.
- leak detection and locating on pipelines.
- right-of-way incursions.
- pipeline water crossing classification and health.
- other CSA Z662 pipeline monitoring requirements as per Provincial Regulators such as AER, BCOGC and SER.
- vegetative stress that can indicate petrochemical presence or other growth inhibiting factors.
- physical presence of surface hydrocarbons.
- success audits of environmental mitigation, reclamation and remediation measures.
- wildlife monitoring and census.
- progress monitoring for construction.
- volumetric analysis for construction earthwork.
- emergency operations monitoring and near-real time assessment.